The Tool Apron by Readywares is constructed using a high quality 20oz waxed canvas that provides added protection against liquids, while giving the apron a timeless look. Adjustable to fit a wide range of sizes, this apron looks great on both men and women. Apron measures 26.5″ tall x 26″ wide.
The waxed canvas will feel a bit stiff upon first use, but it will loosen as the apron is used. Cleaning & Care: Spot cleaning with a damp rag will suffice for most uses. If heavier cleaning is needed, you can clean with a brush using a mixture of castile soap and water. Do not machine wash or use detergent, as it will break down the wax in the fabric. Apron can be re-waxed as needed using fabric wax and applying heat to ensure an even coating. Use as a tool apron, carpenter apron, shop apron, woodworkers apron, garden apron, workshop apron, work smock, woodworking apron, work apron, etc.
- Made wiwth very sturdy 20oz waxed cotton canvas, cotton/poly straps.
- Plenty of durable pockets to hold your tools, nails, pencils, and phone.
- Double layer hammer loops, with secondary loop for tools with smaller diameter.
- The straps are adjustable to fit many body types.
- Very easy to get on off, just unsnap the back buckle and lift over your head.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Readywares Waxed Canvas Tool Apron$39.99
- The Complete Manual of Woodworking: A Detailed Guide to Design, Techniques, and Tools for the Beginner and Expert$16.93