This is an especially sharp Japanese knife, using white-2 steel from Yasuki, which is reputed to be the top grade of steel for knives. This knife is made by Fujiwara Blacksmith who is one of the most famous craft-man.
- Blade width 15mm, Total length 178mm.
- Blade length 42mm, Blade thickness 2mm.
- Weight 40g.
- Blade: Yasuki white-2 steel.
- Single edged for right hand.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Kiridashi Knife Japanese Kogatana Woodworking Fujiwara Yasuki White 2 Steel Blade Width 15mm$41.00