Our Shinto Saw Rasp is a 9″ flat rasp made from 10 hardened teeth saw blades held together by rivets and features both coarse and fine sides with the teeth oriented to cut on the push stroke. The teeth are designed to help prevent clogging but also to be easily cleaned should the need arise. While the tool may seem odd to someone more used to traditional rasps, it works so well it will soon be one of your favorite tools. Suitable for any shaping task from rough to fine work.
- 9″ flat rasp made from 10 hardened teeth saw blades.
- Hardened Steel Teeth.
- Teeth Designed To Prevent Clogging.
- Double sided: Coarse and Fine.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: 9" Shinto Saw Rasp (Original Version)$15.46
- Anndason 2 Pcs Adjustable SpokeShave with Flat Base and Metal Blade Wood Working Wood Craft Hand Tool$15.99