User-friendly and portable, the CS6000i offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features, all at a price that’s easy on your budget.
This versatile, value-packed machine is perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects. It has a compartment on the arm for storing accessories.
With this machine, you can select stitches and adjust stitch length and width via settings seen on the LCD display. The Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. The Brother CS6000i has variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed.
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread. Accessories are stored in a compartment on the arm of the machine.
- Select from 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes
- Choose from the 9 included presser feet; use the detachable, oversized table for larger projects; and take your machine with you to classes with the included hard carry case.
- Easy-to-view backlit LCD display, automatic needle threader, easy-to-follow threading diagrams, and adjustable sewing speed control.
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product.
- 120V AC!