Are you looking for assorted glass and mosaics to help you in your stained glass making projects?
These packs will cover all your creative needs. Take a look at our selection:
System 96 Assorted Variety Pack.
- Includes six 4 x 4 sheets of assorted patterns, colors and transparencies
- Colors, Patterns, Transparencies and Textures may vary from photo and from pack to pack.
- COE 96
- Each sheet measures approximately 4 inches by 4 inches.
- System 96 Glass
- 8″x4″ Variety Pack Stained Glass Sheets (8 pieces)
- Thickness : 3mm (each glass)
- Photo is one example. Actual glass may vary from photo.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: 8"x4" Variety Pack Stained Glass Sheets (8 pieces)$38.89
- Copper Foil Tape [2 Huge Rolls] (1/4inch X 36yd Each) 72 Yard Pack with Conductive Adhesive - Stained Glass, Soldering, Electrical Repair, Grounding, EMI Shielding - Extra Value Pack- Thicker Foil$9.99
Box includes: Clear 1 Black opal 1 White opal 1 Oyster Pearl or String of Pearls 1 Reactive Blue opal 1 Yellow opal 1 Classic Violet opal or Pale Green opal or Olive Green opal 1 Deep Sky Blue or Cornflower Blue, or Garden Green 1 Luminescent Emerald Coast or Peacock Feather or Middle of the night Blue or Sapphire Blue 1 Luminescent Honey or Cinnamon 1 Glass Disclaimer: Our online glass photo’s are supposed to give the stained glass artist a general idea of the color and texture that you’d receive when purchasing glass.
Please note that each sheet of glass is unique and due to this fact the images you see must only be used as a guideline. Also, computer settings such as the gamma setting in your monitor and the amount of display colors in your video card would possibly alter the colors of the images in your screen. When calculating quantity needed, please take into account the sizes (where listed) are approximate, because of variations in production.
- Wissmach Variety Boxes 96 COE
- 8″ x 8″ Standard Glass Pack
- Great for studios, instructors and students.
- Box includes: Clear 1 Black opal 1 White opal 1 Oyster Pearl or String of Pearls 1 Reactive Blue opal 1 Yellow opal 1 Classic Violet opal or Pale Green opal or Olive Green opal 1 Deep Sky Blue or Cornflower Blue, or Garden Green 1 Luminescent Emerald Coast or Peacock Feather or Middle of the night Blue or Sapphire Blue 1 Luminescent Honey or Cinnamon 1
“Most Often Asked Questions About Stained Glass MiniCobblets I would love to make my own mosaics, but I cringe at the idea of breaking glass, would these work for mosaics?Yes, they were made for crafters just like you. Each sheet of stained glass is broken into over a thousand unique pieces then separated by size and color. They are available in three size selections; MiniCobblets, Cobbles, and Big Guy Cobbs.Are they secure? You are more likely to get a cut from a paper envelope then from Cobbles.
Each piece has been softly rounded for safer handling. The smaller minis tend to have a few pointy pieces that can be sanded down if necessary. Please wear protective eyewear if sanding.Can my children use them in their crafts?Because of their small size which if swallowed can cause distress and/or choking we do not recommend them for use by children.What kind of adhesive do I need?Just a little dab of a clear glass bonding adhesive will adhere MiniCobblets to most any surface. You should definitely use an adhesive that has a low viscosity. Runny glues tend to take longer to set and are likely to have you spending most of your time trying to keep the glass pieces in place. Another option is UV glue.Can I buy MiniCobblets in solid color selections?Yes, all the sizes are available in solid colors as well as mixed combinations. You have your choice in shades of ambers, gold, blues, greens, roses, purples, and clear.How do I know how much that I can need?MiniCobblets are generally used in a tight gathering with little or no gaps between each piece. One ounce of minis will cover approximately a 4″ x 4” square. Where can I get project ideas?We can send you a free project sheet with your order. You’ll also find projects on the Internet with the search term “free mosaic patterns the usage of stained glass”.”
- MiniCobblets are tiny glass pebbles are made of beautiful Cathedral Stained Glass with the appear and feel of translucent polished pebbles.
- Glass for crafts such as mosaics, collage, glitter, floral crafts and scrapbooking
- Their unique sizes and shapes make craft projects fun and easy to do
- The glass pieces range in size from 1/8th” to 3/8″
- The color mix includes more than a few shades of blues and may vary in hues depending upon stock availability.
Mosaiko’s mixes of mosaic tiles are the perfect choice for DIY craft works and home decorations, with vivid lucid colors and smooth edges they are ideal for all the family. (Not suitable for children under 6 years old, small parts). Great choice for interior and exterior works, water and heat resistant, premium quality and easy to use. You can create artworks for the home, decorated walls, handmade plates, photo frames, cups, flowerpots, gardening tables, artworks, pixel art imagery, chairs and benches decorations… express your creativity!
- Shape: Square. Material: Glass. Quantity: 300.
- Chip size: 10mm x 10mm (3/8inch x 3/8inch).
- Thickness: 4mm (3/20inch).
- Square mosaic glass tiles in 5 different color grades, 1 plastic bag, 1 cardboard packaging.
Basic Stained Glass Making: All the Skills and Tools You Need to Get Started$16.06 Books, Stained Glass Making
Bucket Boss Bucket Boss 80200 Duckwear SuperBib Apron$13.63 Leathercraft, Sculpture & Carving, Stained Glass Making, Woodworking & Woodturning
Custom LeatherCraft 1539 18 Multi-Compartment Tool Carrier$59.88 Leathercraft, Sculpture & Carving, Stained Glass Making